- All components, with the exception of the collector tubes, are locally supplied.
- Inner Tank is manufactured from 1.2mm thick, tough grade 444 stainless steel.
- Evacuated tubes are top quality, 2.2mm thick and German designed.
- Tough pre-coated corrosion resistant Aluzinc outer wrap.
- Tank insulating material is zero emission and is 2015 protocol compliant.
- Framework is available in various forms for ease of installation.
- High Pressure Water heater rated at 400kPA.
- Units installed on roof.
- Freeze resistant.
- Hail resistant.
- 10 year warranty on the tank.
- 25 years design life.
- 15 years design life on tubes.
- Anodic protection.
- Electrical backup. (non-electrical assist available for 100l and 150l)
High Pressure integrated systems.
Split Systems (retrofit)
150Lt (18 Tube) = R4946
200Lt (24 Tube) = R5865
Connected to original geyser
Plus Minus 75% Savings of Hot water heating account.
Heat Pumps for Geysers
Usage 0,85 Kw/hr Output 3,2 Kw (150Lt Geyser)
Usage 1,07 Kw/hr Output 5Kw (200Lt Geyser)
Usage 1,68 Kw/hr Output 7,2Kw (up to 450 Lt)
Saving on electricity min 60%.
Geyser wise Max System Controller
If fitted direct to geyser, should save up to 35% of your hot water heating account.